Monday, September 1, 2008

Baby steps


I have to remind myself that at least I'm finally starting--these may be baby steps but I'll get things figured out pretty quickly with this whole blogging thing.  Right now it seems a bit overwhelming with all of the different things to do--patience, I just need  some patience with myself.  Jake took his first real steps today and it was such a treat to watch his tentativeness mixed with his excitement and pride as we both cheered him on.  I think I need to do that with myself when I start something new. 

Anyways, hello and welcome. I'm very excited that I'm finally part of the blogging world.  I'm not a 100% sure what this space is going to be for but I know I like to write and this seems like a great way to share thoughts, opinions, stories and so forth.  So, that leads me to ask you to leave comments if you read something you like or even something you don't. I want to hear your two cents too.  

Dream big. Imagine. Be inspired.


No comments: