Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ahhhh--broke my commitment already!

What can I say...I already broke my commitment of posting something everyday but it was BUSY here last week. There was work getting done, food being cooked and my beautiful little boy to play with.  As soon as I figure out how to post recipes I will because we had the amazing luxury of having my godmother come and stay with us for a few days and she always makes the most fantastic meals for us.  THANK YOU!!!  Also, if you have 3 minutes watch this short movie. It won the Cannes Festival Award and I absolutely love it. The only way I know how to add it is to include the link...still working on my blogging skills here but I'm learning [slowly].

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!
That short was a beautiful and simple example of how powerful perspective shifts can be. The message might be right but the right perspective can make all the difference!

Heart warming, thanks for sharing Jen!