Friday, February 20, 2009

Progress!!!

Wow. What a surprise! We took a little drive by our house today and this is what we saw. All of the stucco has been stripped, windows were delivered and will be installed next week, some basic framing in the basement was done and in general great progress was being made! Thank you Rectangle.

All in all it's been a very low key week around here. My little guy, Jake, got super sick on Tuesday night and it's pretty much brought my life to a standstill. All that has mattered is making sure his fever doesn't get too high, he's drinking enough fluids, and that I'm here to comfort him. Mat is sick now too so I'm just crossing my fingers that I stay HEALTHY.
Short post as I need some sleep--it feels like a precious commodity around here right now. Good night and sleep tight everyone.

dream big. imagine. be inspired.
LIVE

No comments: