Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'M BACK!!!!




Well, that was quite the hiatus but I'm back now with lots of exciting topics to post about and things to discuss and of course, pictures too. The month of October saw us VERY busy. We were in Victoria, Vancouver & Whistler visiting good friends and making fun memories. There were leaves to play in and ducks & seals to feed.

And now I don't even know where to start...
The things that have been coming up a lot for me both personally and in conversations with my clients is "how much do our thoughts matter?". Someone once told me that the quality of my life will be dependent on the quality of my thoughts. Clearly our thoughts are important but can they really change the quality of our life? The answer is YES! Start to pay attention to what you say to yourself. Notice how much is positive chatter and how much is negative. This is the first step. Once you start to pay attention to what you're saying to yourself you can begin to exercise some control in "thought stopping" -- eliminating the negative and self-defeating things you think and allowing more positive thoughts to emerge.

Dream big. Imagine. Be inspired.
Live

No comments: