Monday, March 16, 2009

Some days are easier than others...

Today was just one of those days where things didn't really roll smoothly and I have to admit, IT GOT TO ME! I had an appointment at the bank with a business adviser and had to bring Jake with me which I imagined wouldn't be a big deal. I'd bring a few toys and Jake would play nicely in the office while I "talked business". NOPE. Instead, Jake threw a full-fledged tantrum in the middle of the hallway and people came out to stare, I mean close their doors. Nothing says "professional" like bringing your toddler to a business appointment--lesson learned! You may ask, why didn't you just get someone to watch him??? My answer: LIKE WHO???

It's experiences like these that are clearly helping me realize I need to start asking for help or paying for help. More on that later. Luckily, a trip to the store to get some "puddle boots" helped make everything right in the world for all of us. Thank you Mat
!


Life is definitely feeling FULL these days and between being a WAHM (I just learned this acronym, it means Work At Home Mom) and planning a fantastic new workshop in Calgary for expectant couples and starting a group coaching program for moms in April, I'm also 6 months pregnant and living in a small state of chaos in a rental home while our real home undergoes massive renovations. I'M LEARING TO BREATHE AND TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME...because that's all I can really do, right? My life is an adventure. I choose to see it that way AND I also choose to make it that way. How are you choosing to see and live your life?

Dream big. Imagine. Be inspired.
LIVE

No comments: